The Early Start Information Session will provide an overview of the Early Start requirements. The information session will also provide an opportunity for you to select the best course(s) to take full advantage of the Early Start program and advance you towards fulfilling your proficiency requirements.
Here is what you will get from this information session:
- Learn why it is important to begin your college coursework this summer.
- Learn about the courses you will be taking this summer, including costs, parking and materials.
- Learn what is expected of you as a student during Early Start.
- Meet faculty, staff and former Early Start students who are here to support you.
- Complete your Smart Page and/or select summer courses.
Make a reservation for the Early Start information session no later than May 12, 2017.
CSUSM | University Student Union (View)
333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road
San Marcos, CA 92096
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|